midnight clearance
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... blebg1.png); background-position: right center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 415px; height: 616px;">

dress he picks

I have lost the will to change

Sniffing lightly Leroy's black and white body moved smoothly around the building, the Duc of Cour des Miracles had enjoyed his events here the few days earlier. Whatever his new found friend let him smoke was something that felt nice and awkward to his large body. Smiling to himself his large form moved like a shadow under the dark sky, red eyes scanned everything that seemed to sit ahead of him. Dragging his large yellow bag behind him Leroy walked into the open store, the lights broken from the years but rows of clothes lines the walls as well the few racks in places around the middle of the store. Shaggy hair fell above his eyes as a sly smile pulled on his maw.

'these look nice' Walking towards the clothes that lined the wall the black and white husky carried his large bag effortlessly. Stepping up to the cluster of dusty clothes his red eyes looked over the different pieces: shirt,shirt,jacket,dress,shorts, and so on. Clawed hand moved slowly to touch the different clothes, pushing one aside after rubbing the fabric between his fingers. Pulling out a purple dress his ruby eyes looked over the item, it was a smooth cotton dress that was elegant."This will do." Leroy wasn't sure why but he knew Ayita would like a dress, maybe she wont but at least he thinks it looks pretty. Placing it into the bag the patterned male still scanned the clothes.

[/html]
Ayita walked alone in the dark she had been out all day looking for things and she had one blanket in her hand. She was itching with some weird urges that had pushed her out here in the first place. She knew something was up but she couldn't place her foot on it. She had been in Leroy's room for about a week now and she enjoyed spending the time she could with him.

Very slowly she stepped into a building where she happened to notice Leroy's scent. She couldn't help but smile and call out his name. "Leroy?" She called inquisitively. She hopped her was still here as she thought that she saw him smiling. She walked over hugging him. "Hello handsome." She whispered with a smile. "What ya doing?" She asked.

She was really happy to see him though she wasn't sure what was going on with her. She stepped back and held the blanket she had found with a smile.
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... blebg1.png); background-position: right center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 415px; height: 616px;">

dress he picks

Looking over the clothes the black and white husky let the bag sit on the ground, these clothes were nice though some more the others. Tiliting his head slightly Leroy let his eyes drift over them, it might have been dark but his red eyes could see the colors of the clothes. Blinking, his ears shifted as the sounds of Ayita entering behind him made him twitch, his large patterned body didn’t jump as her warm scent filled the air around him. Smiling to himself his red eyes moved to the cornered under his lashes, as if he could see her without turning. Letting her arms wrap around him Leroy chuckled lightly, ”Nothing much, looking at some clothes thought I might get a jacket or a shirt.”

Turning around his curly tail swayed behind his dark form, his deep smooth voice filling the air while his bright eyes looked at Ayita before the blanket. The way she looked so proud of herself or maybe it was because she was simpliy happy, either way it made Leroy grin as he reached to feel the blacket. ”That’s a pretty blanket, so a cute woman like you is out at night looking for blankets? How strange.” Mocking lightly Leroy stepped forward to give her a light kiss. Looking back at the clothes his black and white form moved back towards a row, pulling off a suit jacket the husky slipped it on with a playful manner. ”Maybe somthing like this. See I look very..hmm scary.”

[/html]
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... d-2-17.png); width: 450px; height:357px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 5px; position: relative; left: 78px; top:45px; width: 280px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

ooc stuff

Ayita smiled as Leroy noticed her. It was nice to be recognized She let go of him and stepped back as he mentioned something about the blanket and she smiled.
"I though it'd look nice on your bed." The blanket was so nice. Red satin and felt like magic in her hand. She looked at all the clothing then the coat he had but on.

I really don't like that coat on you. She said as she looked around at all the things. She wandered a bit from him. Though she couldn't keep all focus off him. She wanted to keep soaking in the image of him. What about pants or Jeans.

---

[/html]
[html]

dress he picks sorry this is delayed, i fail ;-;

Smiling a slight chuckle left his strong chest as the husky took off the jacket before tossing it away on the floor, the small piece of clothes didn't matter to him. Red eyes followed Ayita with a sly smile, ears flickered as he listened to her words and strange swell of pride filled him as she said 'our' bed.

Following behind his roommate Leroy watched as she picked through didn't clothes she would like, tiliting his as she spoke of pants while her eyes seemed to eat him alive. "hmm pants might be fine. Having fun?" Smiling Leroy rose a slight brow as wagged a tail behind himself, looking at the clothes his ruby eyes searched the different pants until pulling out a pair of blue jeans. The were in nice condtion as he held it up. "How bout these my darling?" Voice playful as he puffed up his chest with a grin.

[/html]
[html]

Ick sorry I suckkkk. So tired and blah.

Ayita smiled looking at him She had mentally thought about what he would look like but never really taken the time to grasp the idea. Looking at the jeans and looking at him she smiled. "stupéfiant, they are amazing." she said with a smile as she walked over to him a sway in her step. She wanted to still seem so appealing to him but not like she'd be an easy catch every time.

She laid a hand on his chest as she smiled. "I think having the pants will be good. they will make nights just a little more fun.'' Her blue eyes twinkled with playfulness. "Don't you think?" she asked pulling the blanket so it was like a rope on his waist. "Feeling my hands slide between the cloth and your body." She teased sliding her hands over his hips.

[/html]
[html]

dress he picks no no its fine

Smiling Leroy let his eyes linger over Ayita as she moved, every little curve made him want to growl lightly but the large male only smiled. That handsome smile of his that the devil himself could wear so nicely. He wasn't sure how he had gotten this comfortable with his life, the last time he had been this happy well the male can't even remember. Svara had been his love, he still loved her or maybe he just believes so, either way he refuses to let his mind think about her. How in the world did Leroy get a girl, a friend, a companion, roommate, and a lover like Ayita. Tilting his head ever so slightly his brows rose with a playful sigh as his red eyes followed her hand.

"hmm fun sounds exciting.." HIs deep voice rumbled playfully from his throat and passed his lips. Slowly moving his free hand to her side letting his fingers move gently on her soft fur, sticking his tongue out playfully Leroy nodded quietly to her sweet words. Glancing down at his waist Leroy chuckled lightly as her placed the blanket around him,"It seems my sweet is has a playful mind.." a low groan left his throat as Ayita rubbed his hips. Teasing her skin lightly his red eyes lifted back to Ayita's blue ones as he bit on his lip."That idea sounds very tempting Ayita, your cuteness is just a defense."

[/html]