missing title
[html]

Awww, fatty ♥

I'm going crazy, I'm losing sleep.
I'm in too far, I'm in too deep.
But you, I can't believe you're gone.
You were the first; you'll be the last.

The sub-leader began her day, as she often did, by patrolling the borders of the pack. It had been hard to adjust to DaVinci's absence, but the woman had acclimated to her role as a leader of this pack. She awoke with renewed vigor every day, confident and motivated to do all she could to help Jefferson. It was a relief to her to know that he could share his burdens with her. She did not like to see him with the weight of the world on his shoulders. Although the one-eyed Patriarch pretended to be unassuming and uncaring, she knew that he cared very deeply about this pack and that he often worried. She would do what she could to alleviate his worries.

The day was clearer than it had been before. The woman was grateful that the ominous rain clouds did not loom in the sky today. The ground was still damp and sunk in some places, but it was better than trying to walk through a flood. Phoenix Valley had been lucky, as the pack had not experienced very much flooding. The water had risen to alarming levels in certain places, but all of the buildings and structures claimed by pack members still seemed to be intact and Geneva had not heard of anyone getting hurt during the flooding.

As a sound split the air, Geneva's ears pricked and she headed in the direction of the sound. She picked up speed as she identified the owner of the voice, and she broke into a sprint to reach the edge of the borders to find Naniko. The white whale had been in her thoughts these last few weeks a lot. She did not like that the woman was pregnant and alone, and she had hoped that Naniko would choose to stay in Phoenix Valley, if only for a while. She skidded to a halt, her eyes bright as she took in the white woman. "Nani, how are you? Is everything all right?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread