missing title
[html]
belugaaaaaa!!

She had been back to healing for a few weeks now, ever since she'd realized that she was pregnant, and had acquired a few friends while out in the city. One coyote, a wolf that she had been friends with before, and a wide assortment of animals. In some parts of Halifax the animals had taken over, mainly the parks and creek areas, and she'd found plenty of creatures in need of help around those places. Over time she'd made friends with a few of them, going back every day to check on their progress. A badger had assisted her with tying the things to her back, and had done them up in good, solid knots that would hold well.

The silver wolf came into view, running, and she almost felt bad for calling. She could have waited a little longer, that was no problem; she didn't mean to make her run. Maybe she shouldn't have made her howl sound so urgent. "I'm doing well--I've come from the city. To join you in Phoenix Valley, if the offer still stands. It will be only a few short weeks until they come, and I'd like to be as prepared as I can. I would just need some help getting these things off my back...I can't bite throught the strings at this angle" She said.

She was glad that Geneva had been the one to come and greet her at the borders; her friend knew her story and was still being genuinely nice to her despite everything that had happened. She would give Naniko the second chance she'd been looking for, the chance to live in a place where she wouldn't be judged or looked down upon.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread