missing title
[html]

Baby beluga ♥

I'm going crazy, I'm losing sleep.
I'm in too far, I'm in too deep.
But you, I can't believe you're gone.
You were the first; you'll be the last.

Geneva felt instant elation at the fact that Naniko intended to stay. She had worried for her friend for weeks. She knew that was Naniko was strong, clever, and capable. But there was so much more at stake for her now. She was responsible for more than she her own life now. Judging by the weight of her belly, her litter would be fairly sizable. Life, sweet and mysterious, grew within her, dependent on her breath, affected by her every decision.

The sub-leader remembered what it was like to feel life move within her. It had been the most incredible, indescribable experience. She had felt that life, so much part of her, and having nothing to do with her, like whispers of electricity up and down her spine. Her awareness had expanded and her world had narrowed and shrunk down to the singular reality of the helpless life dependent upon her. Her life had changed, and her views of life had changed. This was not the first time Naniko would be a mother, but Geneva was glad to know that she and her babes would be safe. The woman would not let any harm come to them while they resided in Phoenix Valley.

"I am so glad you came," Geneva said, smiling genuinely and brightly. She approached the woman with ease. Normal border protocol did not seem to apply. Geneva knew Naniko well, and already knew her story and intentions. She felt that the woman had much to contribute to the pack. The woman knew that Naniko would not be content to be 'dead weight' and that she would do all she could to contribute. It was in the white woman's inherent nature.

Geneva nosed at the wrappings keeping Naniko's possessions secured to her back. She looked back at Nani's face. "Do you think you can carry these a bit further? I would be happy to help, but my home is not far from here. You're welcome to stay with me until you've gained your strength back," she said. Geneva lived in the ranch with Jefferson, although she had her own space and room. There was more than enough room in the space she had claimed as her own. And she would feel better knowing she could keep an eye on the woman. But she knew that the woman might not feel the most comfortable that way. "Or, if you'd rather have more privacy, there are vacant cabins available. I could help you spruce one of them up. Or you could make a den. What would you prefer?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread