missing title
[html]

Baby beluga ♥

I'm going crazy, I'm losing sleep.
I'm in too far, I'm in too deep.
But you, I can't believe you're gone.
You were the first; you'll be the last.

The gray-furred woman gestured with her head over her shoulder, indicating a direction further into Phoenix Valley's territory. The soft foliage beneath her feet felt like home. And with Naniko here, she knew that this place would become even closer to her heart. Geneva had loved nearly every moment she had spent as part of Crimson Dreams. She had done so much healing and growing there. There were experiences forever etched into her memory and heart, all stemming from her experiences and bonds in her previous pack. And to have Naniko in Phoenix Valley, as a small part of her old home, brought warmth to her.

It did not take long to reach the Three Moons Ranch. Without speaking she nodded her head toward the ranch, indicating that this was her home. It was important for Geneva to let Naniko know where to find her. And if nothing else, the ranch was often frequented by other members of the pack. She would be able to find help or company if she was there. It seemed, especially on days when the weather wasn't fair, that the ranch was a hub for pack activity. Either way, either she or Jefferson were usually around the ranch, and so Naniko would not be short on aid, if she should need it.

Several dozen yards away, there was a quaint cabin with simple steps leading up to a small porch. Geneva had taken special note of the fact that it was in good repair, the roof whole, and the walls without cracks or holes. The windows were somewhat dusty and it was dark and musty inside from lack of use and inhabitation, but Geneva felt it would be a safe place for Naniko. If Geneva hadn't chosen to move into the ranch, she would have moved into this cottage instead. She paused at the door, waiting for Nani to catch up. "I think this would be a good place for you. I would have lived here, if not for Jefferson," she said, somewhat shyly upon admitting that. Geneva had scouted out the available cabins outside the ranch in the months before she had realized the way she felt for Jefferson. But for whatever reason at that time, she had wanted to be close to him, and that fact hadn't changed. "I think you will be comfortable here, and it is very close by. The woman took a breath. "I am accepting you into this pack as Tenens. I think that would be a good rank and responsibility for you, as you would be charged for caring for the herds of livestock. And once you are well and able again, you would be able to tend more fully to them. I think it would be a good way for you to adjust to a slightly different lifestyle, and I have complete faith in your abilities."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread