missing title
[html]
Sorries! I've been making that other joining thread my priority XD and now I should answer my own joining thread -lame-

She was glad to be here, whatever happened. Naniko couldn't even think about what it would have been like to go back to Crimson Dreams and have to face Savina. And if she would have gotten into a fight with the wolf then she probably would have been on the losing side. Savina would have had the pack behind her against one lone, pregnant wolf. She didn't want to risk anything this pregnancy. She would keep her feet on the ground and keep out of trouble as much as she could.

"Losing them isn't easy. And that same distress and fear came back when I had my second litter. Now that they're grown and they're all healthy...it helps. To know that I can raise a litter of strong, healthy pups. I feel more confident now. You would make a good mother--I hope that you have a good, healthy litter if you choose to start a family" It seemed that both of the leaders here were very active in the pack, doing their duties. Naniko knew how that went, how tiring it was. It had been difficult with the pups, too, having to leave them every once in a while to go out and check things outside the mansion.

She was excited to get going, to go out and have a look at the territory and at the herds, but also knew that her body was in need of a good rest. She tried not to yawn but lost the battle, jaws opening widely, her tongue sticking out for a moment. This was the start of a better life, one not riddled with drugs and pain. It would be a new Naniko, too.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread