missing title
[html]

Short and lame Big Grin

I'm going crazy, I'm losing sleep.
I'm in too far, I'm in too deep.
But you, I can't believe you're gone.
You were the first; you'll be the last.

Geneva could taste the bitterness of that loss on the back of her tongue, and it was almost a yhear old. It was something that would remain as a shadow on her heart. The pain had faded, but it was a part of her, integrated into her psyche. She had not even named the other children, except Shea, who had never even seen the sun set on her own life. She hadn't even lived a full day. Geneva could sense the same sadness in Naniko's voice.

The sub-leader was pleased that Naniko seemed to be gaining strength. She knew that hte last frew months of her life must have been tumultous and difficult, but she could still see the strength that she remembered in the ex-Commander. It was amazing, the reserves of strength in the white wolfess.

Geneva saw that her friend was drooping with weariness. The sub-leader rose and smiled softly. She was so glad that Naniko had chosen to stay at Phoenix Valley. Geneva would be certain to help her in any way possible. "I'll let you rest. You know where to find me," Geneva said, and left her to her space.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread