could've been the champagne [p]
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i39.tinypic.com/2dtbofn.jpg); width: 520px; height: 482px; z-index: 1; line-height: 11px;">
style="padding: 2px; position: relative; left:102px; top: 40px; width: 290px; height: 384px; z-index: 4; overflow: auto;">

Sorry for the wait! I'm technically on absence, since I juuuust moved into college, but, yeah. NPC is just a generic timber wolf, nothing special. You can GM him being attacked and leaving and stuff, all yours now. ^^ 500+ words.

the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had

The coast was littered with jagged rocks, large and menacing in the thick clouds of the afternoon. Princess was annoyed again at what had passed between her, Ares, Haven, and Mati, and her bad mood was obvious. True to her nature, when she was angry, Princess did not bother shifting, and once again found herself wandering around in her lupus form. Muttering to herself in words that could not even be understood to her own ears, the girl did not notice the bright, golden eyes following her every movement or even hear the small growls coming from the same direction. Being so unobservant, she also didn't notice when the wolf stepped out from behind the rock.

"Little girl, what in the world are you mumbling about?" came the leering voice, and Princess halted, turning to look at him vehemently. Well, wasn't he rude! "I am not a little girl, I'm almost a full adult." She hated being smaller than the average size for her age; everyone always assumed she was far younger than she actually was. And what was it his business that she was so angry? Princess didn't think it was any of his business, and she was most certainly going to let him know about that. It was nobody's business but her own; not her brother's, and not Haven's sister's, and certainly not this strange wolf's. Why would no one ever butt out?

"It's not any of your business! Why won't anyone just leave me alone? It just so happens that I had sex and then my brother punched the guy, and no one will leave me alone about it, and if you want to be nosy any more than that, I'll. . . I'll. . ." She paused, her voice building as she faltered. "Or I'll bite you!" Before she could even consider that it might not be good to antagonize this strange wolf, he had come closer, snarling and practically spitting with anger, pinning her quickly to the ground. Evidently, he did not enjoy her petulance.

"I'll show you a bite, little wench," he growled, bringing his teeth to the shoulder and neck closest to his mouth, the harsh sting bringing a yelp from her. Judging from her snappish tones, the male wolf thought her to be a fiery girl - and she had just told him she'd had sex already, so no one could really blame him for wanting to take advantage of that, could they? As he attempted to position himself over her rapidly moving form, Princess snapped at the paws holding her down, allowing her the freedom needed to move around enough to fight her way out from underneath the strange male.

Angered by her newfound ability to move, he attacked her once more, teeth finding the sensitive flesh near her paws, snapping sharply and edging her toward the ocean behind her. "Stop it, stop it, stop it!" she shrieked, trying to get away from him with little damage. True to her "amazing" parenting skills, Tokyo had never really taught Princess how to defend herself, so the girl, though almost an adult (as she had felt it necessary to yell about), was absolutely useless when it came to protecting herself.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread