a little bit nutty
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/ ... settop.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:131px;"> 
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/ ... bottom.jpg); background-color:#000000; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:0px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-bottom:179px;">
No worries!

Hemming repeated the word in his mind as if to ensure that he had never heard it before, and was becoming more and more certain that this was the case. Fortunately he had someone here who seemed quite eager to explain it all to him. Noir certainly made ketchup sound absolutely magnificent, as if it was like a secret hidden treasure that really shouldn't be a secret after all. In fact, Hemming felt as if the entire world should know about this, based on how ecstatic the girl seemed to be. He grinned at her, eyebrows raised to convey how impressed he felt by the magical ketchup invention. "It sounds splendid!" At this point, he was convinced. He would have to try some of this ketchup, as long as Uncle Ho didn't mind. There had to be a limited supply of this after all, as he assumed that it didn't just ooze out of trees or anything. Or perhaps it did.

Noir was quite the nut collecter, dipping gracefully from nut to nut and plopping them into the basket the older wolf was carrying. He himself was not too graceful, and had a long way to bend to grab the nuts. Their collection was growing quickly, though, and the entire bottom surface of the wide basket was soon covered. It was a satisfying thing to see, especially when it didn't seem like at all like work.

Smiling at her question, Hemming cast a glance to the bushes and thought for a moment. It seemed like he had known Dagrun forever, and yet the memory of his trip was fresh and clear. "Well, I wandered south, and on the second day there was a great big thunderstorm. I ran and hid in a forest, and ended up falling asleep. When I woke up, there she was -" he grinned and pointed to the crown of his head. "- right on top of my head!" Hemming chuckled, still rather amused by the fact that her favorite place to be, under most circumstances, was perched on the peak of her wolf. It wasn't the most exciting story, and he hadn't done anything particularly dangerous or special, but it had been a fine adventure.

Sie made this! ♥
[/html]

Messages In This Thread