the jester upsurped the king
[html]

If there was one thing you could say about Firefly she did enjoy a good sport everynow and then. Right now Jacquez was an excellent bit of game for the woman and she knew that there was quite possibly no end in sight either. She tried her damnedest to be a sour puss but she couldn't resist a bit of good times and Jac promised just that, even if he wouldn't get just what he believed he deserved, not yet at least. She thought on this as she let her bejeweled eyes settle on the king as he went on with a comeback to her off comments. She just shook her head and raise a brow as she let out a dramatic sigh. "And all along I've been lead to believe gold is the root of all evil.." mock disappointment rang from her words at finding out that gold was the new in, atleast at the beliefs of Jacquez, then again anything that made Jac the center of attention was probably regarded highly in his beliefs.

Firefly turned her eyes away and continued her suggestive bathing amongst the chuckles that rang from the king's throat. When the words rang forth and she began her little parade his way she smirked slightly and nodded approval at his choice of words. "I look forward to seeing you down in the dirt oneday." She doubted that she would ever see the king crawling along the weeds and grasses but she would try her damnedest to see to it that he would. She caught the wink he gave her and gave a smug little smile, she so loved when she had the boys eating out of her paws, even if it was all just a show, though sometimes she wondered how much of a show it was with Jacquez. She had still denied him so long what he knew she'd obviously by now given to others, not as freely as he assumed but she'd let him believe what he wanted, for now.

Teasing with a silky touch she half listened to the words he seemed to have in protest to having to work. He still believed that oneday she would just deliver herself to him free of charge no questions asked, keep dreaming she thought, though it gave her a bit of pride to know that he did still seemed to crave what was not his to have. She flicked an ear back as he spoke, flicking her tail high at the comment as she played herway across the floor. "You o' pirate king have abandoned your sea for the coast, you're now ranked among the landlocked...unless your old mistress can manage to call you back to her breast." She suggested with a glance as she sat herself on the far end of the porch to watch him a moment more. "And from last I saw it was walking away from you once more.." she said with a dignified sniff before putting the self appointed king out of her mind a moment.

Firefly had been a figure who frequently shifted from one form to the other, knowing full well the range of weaknesses and strengths each form might possess. To feel the lengthening of her form and feel her mane thicken and curly locks emerge to circle her face was second nature to her and though she still marveled at it it didn't hold the wonder that it use to. Flicking a stray curl from her face she turned back to Jacquez and smiled "I'm stunning no matter what form I take, and you know it." she offered him a haughty reply to his greeting in this form as she moved gracefully across the porch to gave up at him, close enough to see the pulse at his throat throbbing as he seemed lost in thought a moment.

She wrapped a finger around a stray lock of his mane that had escaped it's holdings as those emerald orbs danced, gazing up to greet him. "O' I believe you'll find some way to suffer through the long cold days of winter to come.." she said slowly as she tugged on the umber strands of his fur, tempting him to find some cocky comeback, knowing full well what she was doing to the poor male's mind.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread