with a heart full of mess and lore
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... 8061__.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I've decided that Leafy is a Black Swallowtail, just fyi XD

Whimpering, Cambria sunk to lay on the floor, her nose pressed to the cool glass of the mason jar. The lid was on, so he couldn't have escaped, unless someone had come in and let him out and then put the lid back on. But nobody would do that! That would have been a very mean and awful thing to do and there wasn't anybody in the pack who would do such a thing. There was no sign of the cat-pill though. No sign at all. But as she morosely looked into the jar she did noticed something out of place. Her brows scrunched together. What was that? A strange grayish green thing was hanging from one of the sticks in the jar. Well, that hadn't been there before, but what was it? Was Leafy inside that? But if he were how had he gotten in there? Was it bad? Did it mean he had gone to sleep forever? That last question drew out a long whine and she could feel tears fill her eyes.

The pup was so distressed and confused that she didn't even notice that someone had been alerted by her sad noises. When the kind voice of Anu hit her ears her face immediately shot to look at the Lt. General. Her face was a deep, sad frown. This was not the way things were supposed to end for her beloved cat-pill. "Anu's! I cames to feed Leafy an' he isn' heres! Dere's some strange thing hangin' on a stick, but it isn' Leafy! Did he runs away somehows?" Tears still threatened in her oceanic oculars, but they did not fall, not yet. They only looked up at the older and wiser wolf pleadingly. She wanted good news, she didn't think she could stand it if Leafy had died and never been able to become a handsome boy butterfly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread