with a heart full of mess and lore
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... 8061__.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
There's an apostrophe! D: & short Tongue

The pup watched anxiously as Anu came into the room and laid down by the jar. She watched every movement and expression she made, looking for any clues of what kind of an answer she was going to get. As that smile appeared she wanted to be hopeful, surely Anu wouldn't be smiling if something bad had happened. Still, she kept the hope from overtaking her. It would be awful to get disappointed. At the question she nodded her head vigorously. "Yes, yes! Leafy's a cat-pill! Mata found him for me, when I was still sads and gaves him to me to takes care of hims. She saids he would turns into a butterfwie, so I been takin' cares of him and feedin' hims and I cam in today and he's not there!" Her voice was high pitched and the more she spoke the faster the words came. The faster she told the Lt. General everything the faster she would know what the answer would be. This was so so important and she needed to know as quick as possible!

Another whine was emitted as she looked back to the seemingly empty jar before looking back to Anu. Her body wriggled all over with anxious energy. She didn't know how to deal with this, but she did as good a job as she could to stand still and be patient. It was hard though! This was an emergency!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread