with a heart full of mess and lore
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... 8061__.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
short D:

As she wiggled inside her comfy and yet not-so-comfy cocoon she was glad that Anu understood that she wanted out and needed help to do so. The older wolf carefully unrolled her but as she rolled around and around she became dizzy. It was funny though and she couldn't help laughing during the whole process. What a fun little game! She would have to show it to Amata and Gotham! Surely they would think it was fun as well. She hadn't been able to grow wings, but at least the possibility of a fun new game had come out of her little experiment. Finally her body was free again but as she tried to stand back up she just ended stumbling back over again. The room spun around her but it was just silly and funny, not frightening. "Woahs, everything's spinnin'!" She decided it was best to just lay there and let the feeling wear off before trying to move again. She'd probably just fall back down.

The pup huffed a sigh and she was finally able to right herself and stand up, her little tail waving like a flag behind her. "Yah, I guess I wills." Until Anu had just now mentioned it, she had almost forgotten about being able to shift soon. She hadn't thought about that as being her own little transformation. "When will it happen Anu? Does...does it hurt at all?" The prospect certainly seemed like it could be painful, your body changing that much. Though she hadn't ever heard any of the adults say that it hurt, so maybe it didn't. Cambria hoped it didn't, pain was not something she endured well.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread