with a heart full of mess and lore
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... 8061__.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

The Marino pup couldn't say where she had gotten these ideas that she was not as good as her siblings. She knew they hadn't come from her parents, momma and dadda loved them all equally and never played favorites or said that one of them was better than the others. Neither Gotham or Amata had ever said they were better than her either, or given off the vibe that they ever thought so. So where had all these worries and insecurities come from? Thinking about it, she had a feeling that a lot of it stemmed from her accident. Ever since that had happened she hadn't ever felt the same about herself. Whenever she thought about it felt like she was spoiled in some way, like it had ruined a part of her. No one else had ever acted like that was true, but it was a notion that the girl couldn't seem to shake.

Cambria felt the light touch on her head and she looked up the adult, the smile making her feel better. Anu had misunderstood her change in mood though. For once she wasn't really afraid of what would come, it was the fear of it not coming when it should. "I's not scared of that, it's just..." She frowned, trying to find the right way to express what was troubling her. "My brother and sister, they'll prolly shift befores me, and I'm afraid I might gets left behinds..." She didn't think they would do it on purpose necessarily, her siblings weren't mean like that. They would probably just get so excited with all the new things they could do that they might forget that Cambria couldn't do them yet. Even if it wasn't on purpose though it would still make her feel kind of sad though.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread