with a heart full of mess and lore
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... 8061__.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She tried to take in the words and believe, she knew that Anu was much older and smarter than she was, but still it was kind of hard. Cambria always felt like she was ten steps behind Amata and Gotham and it got a little disheartening at times. She knew it wasn't anyone's fault except for perhaps her own. She wished that she were braver, that she wasn't so afraid, but she didn't know how to remedy that problem of her's. Her aunt had told her that trying was half the battle when it came to being strong and she did try, it just didn't always yield results. "Yahs, I'll try." The Marino was pretty patient considering how young she was. She wasn't anxious about changing as soon as she could, she just didn't want to be too late.

Anu looked back to Leafy's jar and her gaze followed the older wolf's. Her response to the question was automatic. "Yah, I wills," she said nodding her head. Of course the girl had entertained the idea of being able to keep him even then and had hoped she could, but deep down she knew that she couldn't. Catpills were not the same as butterflies. They didn't really move around all that much and they didn't have wings, so keeping him in the jar wasn't a big deal. When he was a butterfly though he would want to fly around and be free and she couldn't deny him that. "I'll miss him, but I knows he needs ta be fwees." The girl almost sounded older than her few months that she actually was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread