Sugar and spice and puppy-dog tails
[html]
Were the packs allies? Politics was so tricky, but she knew they had ties of friendship, of some kind. Well, there was this one for a start. "It's fine," she reassured Empusa with confidence. "This place is huge, and you're with us anyway." If they were breaking pack law, she didn't know it. Empusa was their guest and that was that.

Used to taking charge Legacy assumed the position of decision-maker upon Merit's question, but in a laidback manner that she didn't intend to remain solid under any kind of differing opinions. It was just a move to get things going. The idea had hit her as she shuffled her feet impatiently and the edge of one paw hit a short, broken off piece of branch.

Now, backing up a few steps she grasped the stub of branch in her jaws, lifting it up before throwing it to the ground like a gauntlet and resting a forepaw possessively on it. "See this stick?" she asked the other two, leaving a pause for dramatic effect. "It's mine." Her eyes flashed fiercely, as if to leave them in no doubt that she would defend it with her very life. All to make the proposed game seem more exciting, of course. She wasn't at all serious; it was just a stick. "And I bet you all the rabbits in Bleeding Souls that you two can't get it off me!" This challenge set, Legacy instantly grabbed the stick and leaped a few yards away, pivoting at a safe distance to see how they reacted.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread