an epidemic of the mannequins [j]
[html]
Sorry about the wait.... I am really busy, but I will try to reply to this as fast as I can.
300+

She went hunting. Soon the pups would not require as much attention from the warrior, but still they required her aid. Her mind dwelt upon the prior day, and she heard the Raven’s call as if he knew that it was he of whom she thought. The gaze was lifted to find the silhouette of the strange bird, pied and marred. And she followed his guidance then that lead her away from the hunt, and she followed him to the boarders.

The scent did not smell like fire, but the unmistakable hue of smoke and fire lingered within that strange scent. The warrior decidedly did not like that scent, finding the colours of the scent itself to be of an intolerable shade and tone. An imperceptible frown touched the warrior’s lips, and yet, the tranquility seemed undisturbed. The white orbs moved through the trees as her body was put forth in motion once more, those fluid movements as the wind or the water. And the woad-marked she-wolf moved as a shadow in silence, the banded ears listening to the silence until she found a strange sound, one that did not fit within the symphony of the woods. Briefly her eyes closed, and then they opened as she listened. And then she paused, the movements ceasing so suddenly (or was it gradually?) that the beginning and the end was unknown.

A flamboyant creature stood there in the presence of a tree, and the smoke came from that creature. The white orbs considered the maw of the other that seemed to produce smoke, but she could see that it was the thing within the hands that danced most clearly with that strange smoke. The Dahlian warrior, unfamiliar with many such humanesque practices, was able to recognize the general idea of a ‘drug’, but not exactly what was done. But, since it was not that thing of smoke that was in her interest, the pupiless orbs lifted to the other. "Do you seek another?" The quiet, alto melody danced with silver feet upon the air and the one-eyed Raven with the shattered beak landed upon the wolf’s shoulder.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread