an epidemic of the mannequins [j]
[html]
I went ahead and had you titled yesterday; I figured that we could end here if you didn’t mind? (Sorry about the suddenness.... OnO) If you could PM me, I'll Lock and Archive it, ^=^
300+

"Dahlia is in need of a healer," the alto voice explained with a faint smile. "If you could provide such services, we would be grateful." And she was sure that she spoke upon the behalf of all members. Even for wolves that were not regularly attacked, a healer would be a great asset. And it was not only the physical that healers dealt with. Mew seemed to suffer from wounds that could not be seen. Perhaps this girl, regardless of her age, would know how to accommodate such wounds, for surely the Adonis did not.

"If you give your loyalty to our pack, then I will permit you beyond the borders." The black she-wolf stepped to the side as if to allow the red and white fae passage. "Your rank will be that of Gazon, although, should you show your contributions to the pack you may be promoted. Although not necessary, co-ranks are not given until you have obtained the rank of Mai; you have until then to learn and decide." There was a brief pause as the tranquil melody faded from the air, that soft, almost distant smile still upon her lips. Her words were not given in a threatening fashion but in a way that would simply do as they were meant to do: inform. And yet, the warrior, as all warriors, would always deliver words and actions with that underlying threat, and, as Adonis, the warrior would uphold her duty. Should Lolita Monroe betray the loyalty required of the pack or show disrespect to members, consequences would be witnessed. But it was as all things were. She did not doubt that Lolita Monroe understood this. "Welcome to Dahlia," the soft song greeted with a slight dip of the woad bound maw. And then she was gone, disappearing into the darkness of the woods.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread