Necklace Hunting
there lol, sorry about that again, its kinda my off day today...heh heh lol

The noticed the time of day, realizing there was much she still had to do. Theres was no more time to find Char, wherever he was, to say goodbye. She hopped that he and spirit would understand. She stood up and shook off. She turned to the female hybrid. A truely unique warrior in her own stature, Rendall hoped that the Inferni female would find her own peace of mind one day.

Although her thoughts towards the female at the beginning of all of this were far from friendly, the girl finally understood her and hoped to see the Coyote-wolf again. "Forgive me Kaena, but I need to get going, I need to finish packing for my trip." the girl nodded respectfully at the female, knowing very well that Kaena probably wouldnt enjoy a hug from a girl she just met. "It was nice meeting you, I hope we meet again in the future someday. I'll try to send word, youll know its from me if you see the blue ribbon."

She cocked her head and smiled and quickly went on her way before she became more late for her duties. She tranformedinto her opitime form and waved goodbye to the Centurion over her shoulder.

Messages In This Thread