i'll wait for you there alone
[html]

^^ hope your b-day went well

The rain was a calming sound in the background as Ayita's graceful words danced over him, smiling with a small chuckle at her words as his bright eyes watched her pretty face. Leroy can understand her worry even though he never really thought about it though, she's pregnant with his pups and Svara returns. Yes he can see you upset clearly.

"well if you wasn't glad there might be problem, i'm glad that you got..."
Pausing for a second te husky's half awake brain was searching for the word or words that seemed to take forever as his ears moved slightly, Leroy was always slow at waking up but his long lashes and shaggy hair made him all the more cuter. ..uh ruffle in your tail about her. Smiling his ears listened to the rest of her words with amusement but he really listened as well. Sorry?! She shouldn't be sorry at all for asking such a thing, a small part of him did twitch when he thought about Svara but she was no longer there. Leroy forced himself to forget his feelings and move away, she left him she left the pack.

"You have every right." His voice was smooth and quite as he slowly nudged his nose on her cheek before giveing it a small kiss. "so you meet firefly? she is a good friend of mine, though she is very rough on the edges it takes a bit till she warms up. She didn't like me much at all when we first meet." A small chuckle left his throat as he left his bed slide back down on the bed, though laying right up beside this time with his hand still on her swollen belly. "Winter will be hard but i built a good house! The fireplace can keep the main rooms the warmest, that is as long as i get wood to burn."Leroy never noticed how much he enjoyed cuddleing up, maybe its because he is still sleepy or simply because Svara wasn't a big fan of it. Slowly move so his muzzle carefully laid on her just above her belly. "we can think about names..talk I mean, oh the babies can always sleep with us till winter passes. I'll think of somthing. Whatever they are I'm sure they'll be devilish beautiful like their mother, me can guess about their looks." Smileing his red eyes looked at the large belly beside him, he could almost hear the intersounds. "a white one with...red eyes."
Chuckling A yawn pulled its way from his throat.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread