I run this bitch!
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... t-300w.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Short tail waved behind him in annoyance like a feline’s as he spent a long moment to simply look at the little female that dared to stand in his way and deny him what was rightfully his. Why did she smile? There were no reasons for smiles these days. Traps were scattered around Dahlia and he anticipated more in the future. Why was nothing being done about it? Why did she walk around like nothing was happening? Why was she trying to push him down and stomp him down into the mud? Did she not know that he was a beast that tolerated no such thing? Once he had been the one that raised her and took care of her. He had fed her and taught her to hunt. Why the fuck had he done that? What had made him do such a silly thing? Both Cercelee and Colibri should have been dead and buried long time ago. ”Why do you keep me here as your Lilium, Cer?” the man wondered, suppressing a sigh that wanted to sneak out in-between the words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread