I run this bitch!
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... t-300w.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

”Incapable of granting me an answer as always, I see.” the man stated drily as his vibrating blue orbs held her form. ”Have we not already had many discussions about how to cooperate? Waltzing around with your nose stuck in the sky lost in your solitude and power is not really helping.” This was what she was doing. Parading about, lost in her own clouds. What had she done about the traps? Haku had also seen a destroyed corpse of something that possibly had been a hare. If Haku had not already been an emotionless creature with a close to black core, he would have reacted with disgust and fear. This was a warning, someone was warning Dahlia. There was no doubt that this was connected to the metal traps, although the stench of blood and guts made it impossible to detect any lavender to prove that the criminal was the same. ”I serve under you, I do what you say, I do my job, yet you overrule me without even a moment of hesitation, without even informing me when I have made a decision that was in my right?” Onus was probably only one of many incidents where Cercelee behaved like the little bitch she was. He also wondered why she was trying to degrade him when she talked to him as if he was an imbecile. Why the hell put him into this position in the first place if she did not want him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread