I run this bitch!
[html]
ooc

His accusations and critiques came at her, but she had heard them all before. Before she might of defended herself, before she might have tried to rationalize, but instead she simply stared at him, letting the words wash over her and absorbing very little of them. It was not his place to question her, it was not his place to be unhappy with her decisions. Had it been Cwmfen before her, judging her present actions, Cercelee would have felt shamed and stunned, lowly even. With Haku, all that had run out a long time ago and she met his stare with an even gaze. “It is my right to overrule you, or anyone in Dahlia, as I see fit. It is your job to accept that and respect my decisions and me. Are you incapable of doing your job Haku?”

Cercelee knew she was treading into dangerous territories, but it was perhaps a necessity. In the back of her mind now was Coli. Haku had admitted to harming her, his own daughter. Coli and her were similar in size, shape and even coloring, Haku has raised them both. There was very little difference perhaps between the two females, except that Cercelee was a little stronger and she was the Rosea. The ivory female depended on both of those to keep Haku in check. So far they had. Even when Cercelee has attacked Haku in rage he had stood there, taken in, only half heartedly fighting her off when she got over zealous. Yet more and more Cercelee was beginning to see Haku’s resolve wearing thin, and it was, perhaps, high time to dispose of him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread