I run this bitch!
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... t-300w.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

For a moment it could almost seem like the male was about to smile. ”No, it is not, kid.” his voice declared with more than a touch of hostility. She did not have a Goddess' rights. ”You are there to serve the pack, not to be served by them.” He was almost a bit surprised by the words she spoke. He had not done anything while in Dahlia that made him deserve the harsh words that the pitiful Rosea was throwing at him. Most of his complaints had very valid points and he almost wondered what the hell was going on with her. All he truly could see was an arrogant bitch in front of him. She was not saying these words to defend her pack. She was not doing anyone any favour by completely insult and offend the one that did all the practical work around there. Well, Cwmfen honestly had her share of shores that were done perfectly, but it was he and the Adonis that made an effort. It was actually an impressive fact that such a warm hue of blue could turn so deadly cold.

Did she realize how much she had gotten away with all this time? He could not be bothered anymore. They were alone and she could no longer lead the pack as a leader should. Again she had asked if he was incapable of doing the job, the job she too should do, but refused to. She was the one refusing to let him do his job. Well, Haku decided to change that. Right there and then, he decided he had had enough of the little bitch that thought she was oh so special. ”No, I am not.” it was a silly question because every day he served his pack. He did not understand. Perhaps it was merely to wind him up further. As far as he could tell she had probably managed to do just that. ”What about you, Rosea?” He now asked, suddenly advancing and coming up in her face, so clearly threatening her now. ”Are you incapable of doing your job, Cercelee?” closer now, he was towering over her. ”I’ll gladly help you step down, little girl if you cannot do it on your own.” For so long he had wanted to see that pretty white pelt turn all red. "Yes, I really like that idea..." he spoke out, thrill quite obvious in his voice. Perhaps he could do her a favor and give her a decent fuck before he tore her throat out as well. It surely seemed like she could need it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread