I run this bitch!
[html]
ooc

Somewhere along the line things had gotten messed up. The rebuttle from Haku was not what was supposed to happen, it was not what had happened before. Normally he would defer to her, roll over and piss on himself if that was what she wished, because she was Rosea and he liked to be Lilium. The words that came from him then did not seem out of character, Haku was ambitious, Cercelee knew, but she hadn’t thought him to actually try anything. She had the whole pack backing her up, although he had allies as well, there wasn’t a soul in Dahlia that wouldn’t come to the aide of their Rosea.

“Haku…”Her voice was stern and bitter. Poison. He was a tumor and it was time to eradicate him. No longer did he had a purpose in Dahlia de Mai, that was clear enough. Yet could she command him to leave now? He wouldn’t, not with just her. The timing had to be right, and the pack had to know why, and even if they did not agree with her decision… Yet there was no time to even decide if she should say anything now, for beside her then was the silly face of her mate. Cercelee turned, unable to hide all the tension she felt but knowing Slay well enough that he was really not so blind. He was not happy to ever see her with the Lilium, and he wasn’t now, but for all their sake’s a small smile was forced onto her face.

“Slay my dear. You’re not interrupting a thing, Haku and I were just speaking of some pack business and I must of lost track of time.” Not completely untrue, though the cheer in her voice was completely false. They had at least been speaking of pack business. “Shall we go back home then Slay? I think Haku and I were about done here.” The glance she gave then to Haku was threatening, it was all she could do to not bare her fangs in parting but she too wanted to be away from him. In the back of her mind was Coli, and what Haku had done to her, and if he could do that to his own daughter than there was nothing standing in the way between him and his cousin. Without letting Haku have much of a chance to say anything at all, Cercelee turned tail, leading herself and her mate back to the church.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread