I run this bitch!
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... t-300w.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
done?

Haku almost got annoyed when the stupid narcoleptic brute entered the scene and ruined the opportunity to slice up the alphess’ pretty white face. There was no worry in him by the fact that he was now outnumbered. Haku was a compact bundle of muscles and sharp teeth and fangs and especially dangerous in his beloved secui dress. In response to Slay’s false cheeriness Haku flashed a especially cruel smile when the black and white brute’s eyes looked at him next. Slay should be proud of himself; he had just saved his mate’s life. Haku’s gaze and face drew away from the couple now, slowly and calmly with an expression that could suggest he had forgotten about the whole row and was busy with other thoughts. In a way this was true. Time to plot further ahead.

The reply from the Rosea accompanied by the threatening glare was completely ignored as the Lilium did what he usually did when he was done: he turned and walked away. He hoped for the woman to take the bait and go for him while he had his back to her; to attempt to punish her sub-leader for his insolence. He wanted to finally be able to taste her blood. Nothing happened and there was no confrontation. After a moment of brief hesitation the blue eyed demon turned halfway around to gaze in the queen’s direction. He was not done. ”I’ll see you soon, Cercelee.” his voice was not false nor threatening, so only Cercelee would be able to understand what lingered in that sentence. They were not done.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread