Following The White Rabbit.
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... oggles.png); background-color:#0b010a; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Table © Jacoby
Things are starting to accelerate into something never
Stopping always troubled but..

No, they did not wrong me. A family name—it’s just not for me. spoke the male. Azure eyes fell on the male. He wasn't part of a family? He disowned his parents, his siblings for a life of loneliness? It was a sad fate. Daisuke didn't like to think of his family not being his family. Daisuke was beginning to gt lost with this boy. He was strange, interesting, but very strange. Daisuke's audits fell back slightly. But...I don't understand...Why is it not for you? What about your kids? Would they remain in the air as well? Or would they take their mother's name? Or would you just...make her drop her surname too? a barrel of questions. It wasn't his fault that he thought about everything too deeply. You'd think that the boy would be able to just have one solid conversation, but again, this was the male whom could not possibly look at one thing for more than a few minutes.

Many would wage war with words. Or end it, rather, but most find that too difficult. Sometimes it’s much easier to try to solve problems the feral way—to fight. spoke the other. He too had an interesting view on that topic. Did that mean he was one of those whom preferred to fight over talk? Daisuke was the one whom would not fight unless he had to defend his life. His father had engraved sayings in his mind, so Daisuke would be ready to go into battle. The golden dragon that his father was, he was always teaching his children the ways of war. It wasn't because Kisuke wanted his children to be aggressive, no not at all. It was more of the fact that he wanted them to justify evil if it came walking their way. He wanted them to be able to defend themselves and their honor. Kisuke was as pure as Daisuke. Their intentions were to achieve peace, though Daisuke was more of the one whom would more than likely talk before fighting, while Kisuke would rather kick your ass and have fun doing it, and then after that have peace. But now that some of us aren't so feral anymore, why can't they talk it out? A lot of confusion could be avoided if someone would just sit down and talk about the problems they have with the other, and then once that was off of the chest, then they would be able to try and fix it. But then again...I guess some of us are just greedy bastards that just want the land for themselves and their pack. he spoke, sighing lightly as he thought about of another reason that the wolves might be going after the coyotes.

Daisuke let his eyes wander back to the skull on the pike. No, Do not mess with them. I heard a story of a wolf who took a skull down from one and smashed it. The leader here found it and led the coyotes to chase the wolf down, and they killed him. I would suggest leave them alone. a warning none-the-less, but something was different about it. Daisuke couldn't put his finger on it right away, so he ignored it for now. The pack... They like the skulls that much? Then it is a warning for us to not come here.. For us to leave. I really am sorry for trespassing, and putting you in danger, Snake-kun. the boy had added on an honorific that his father used to use very often. His father said it was something that you always would call a male. -kun was never female, and he had remembered it. He had remembered most of what his father had told him, for he had to. He had to because he would remind himself sub consciously because he admired his father. He wanted to be as much like him as he could. That would take many years though. Daisuke was not ready to calm down as much as his father had. Not yet. He wasn't ready to grow up. They are really cool though. I would steal one if they weren't so.... protected by the pack. I'd hate to start hostilities. I can just make one myself. Maybe a rabbit skull.....Or a deer skull..Wanna help me make one? Maybe we can make one for both of us. We can create them together! Yeah! What do ya' say?

speak

Now I think I'm getting dizzy too much spinning pace my
Patience line is thickening, quickening....

[/html]

Messages In This Thread