Following The White Rabbit.
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... gles-1.png); background-color:#0b010a; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Table © Jacoby
You're Automatic To Me
There's No Real Love In You..

A simple nod was all her got out of the last name. He would consider it. Or...Atleast that's what Daisuke thought. He would be letting the coyotes muttle the blood of the Ghanjai and Urahazu lines because of this, but then again, Daisuke didn't see much of a difference between the two species, so he really didn't care. They Coyotes looked so much like the wolves, and the small differences were just that. Small differences. Daisuke had seen small wolves like Snake, but his being a totally different species was slightly confusing to him. Sure, at one point he had met a maned wolf, but he still didn't understand that she was a completely different species. He simply thought that she was from somewhere exotic. He treated Snake as if he was a wolf. He simply didn't discriminate. He liked difference, because it made the world so much more interesting, and there was nothing more interesting than the people you meet while on your epic adventures. Snake was something different, but all the more interesting. Daisuke liked it.

No, I wouldn’t say aggression. The coyotes of Inferni do not go out of their way to be aggressive towards wolves, from what I know—only when trespassing comes into play. Which seems to happen a lot. So they seem to be more symbols for… protectiveness more than anything. Then they had some justice. They had brains, they knew how to handle things. They would come in large numbers when their lands were invaded. Daisuke still felt some injustice against the loners. If one did not smell of a pack, but rather just the earth, why attack them? Daisuke didn't know. There was a thoughtful look on his face, and the chewing of his bottom lip, him simply trying to think as hard as he could before the thought would just be lost forever. His fang bit down just hard enough to make his lip bleed, and him to give out a surprised yip. He didn't expect himself to do it, and he put his finger to his lip. Ouchie... he whined, his audits pushing down on his head. Daisuke whimpered lightly and the thought that had been on his brain had disappeared. He shrugged without really bothering to try and remember what he was thinking about.

No, I don’t know much about that—I’m still pretty new here. he spoke back to Daisuke. So now they had to go on a treasure hunt for the skulls. Daisuke let a smile return to his face as he then looked to his stick. Snake too was able to find one that was small enough for him to carry, and not ruined by the rain. Daisuke observed the difference between the choices. Though there wasn't much of a choice, Daisuke had gotten one that had a wider base at the top, more suited to mounting a skull and the treasures he found with it. While, Snake's was split at the top. Would be break off one of the splits? Daisuke didn't know, but he was kind of curious about it, so he thought that he'd ask anyways. But before he could get the words together, Snake spoke again. Finding the skulls will be the hard part now. Maybe we should try the lower areas. It’s been flooding in some places—perhaps some creatures got stuck and drowned. The boy had pointed out that there had been a lot of flooding in the area, and some of them might have drown. That meant that they would have to clean the skulls themselves. Maybe have a snack. He hadn't had deer in a long time. He licked his lips at the thought. Yeah, yeah, that's an awesome idea. Let's get going! he spoke as he picked up his stick, and started to run off, making sure to keep within range of Snake, so he wouldn't fall behind, or so he wouldn't fall behind if the male had been running faster. With a warrior father, and a runner of a mother, speed and strength were something that Daisuke did not lack. He had been trained to be light on the feet, but solid as stone as did most of the Urahazu children. Kaetel and Ryn had received some training, but Daisuke, since he had stayed around after their father and mother had been assassinated, he had extensive training, all up until Pachi had left him to fend for himself.

speak

Why do I keep loving you?
You're so Automatic...To Me...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread