Following The White Rabbit.
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... hdance.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Sorry for confusing you xP I like have to keep it there or I loose the color code for the text. Also short, sorry T.T

What are you going to do with it? asked the other male. Daisuke had noticed that the male had slightly less of a hard time taking apart the skull to where it was nothing but bone. He had a silver sharp instrument that Daisuke had never really seen before. Daisuke pointed at it. What's that? he asked, totally not afraid to speak to the male, and ask what he was using. Daisuke was one of the more sheltered wolves, so he was unaware of human stuff. He had never even heard of humans until he came to this place and everyone else had known about them. That's when he returned his concern to the boy's question. Oh and since I travel a lot, I decided that I'm going to use it. There's endless uses for it, I mean, I can even fight with it, ya' know? the boy spoke, nodding his head lightly to the other male and smiling to him.

Daisuke then opened his maw to speak once again. What are you going to do with yours? he asked, very curious about what the male might do with his own pike. Oceanic orbs were on the sandy male. Again, Daisuke was sure to look over his features. To notice what was so different about the male from himself. There were differences and then there were similarities. It made him wonder more on why the coyotes and the wolves had a problem if they were almost the same. Would he ever accept the fact that the wolves and the coyotes had problems? Probably not. That meant that Inferni would see more of him.

The Name's Daisuke Ghanjai/Urahazu. You are? Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread