Following The White Rabbit.
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... hdance.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Should we end this soon?

It’s a knife. Humans didn’t have teeth or claws, so they created these to substitute—they are definitely useful, for fighting and otherwise. the male spoke to him, answering his question. Daisuke watched the boy's face, watching each word fall off the tongue of the boy's friend. His tail wagged gently. It does look like it is easier to use. Maybe I'll find one of those for myself sometime. he spoke, smiling lightly before he looked at his own skull. He didn't have any twine at the moment, so he couldn't secure the skull onto it's perch, but he figured he'd just wait until later to do so. Again silence dropped between the two, the other male carving something into the skull. Daisuke watched intently before he looked at his own skull that he was holding. He couldn't carve anything in it because he didn't have the tool for it. He shrugged lightly, he could always find some pretty feathers, or flowers to put onto the skull when he had the time.His face held a smile as he looked down at it. He still needed to take disconnect the jaw, and find a way to get into the brain out of it's protective shell without having to break it. He flipped it over and then looked at if from that angle.

He decided that his fingers were too fat to pull it out, so he needed a stick. He would more than likely deal with it later. For now, he shrugged and looked back at the boy and his artwork on his skull. That looks cool. A snake it looks like. A snake...Hehe, it's you! The male giggled lightly at the realization. After I clean it a little more, I’m going to put it up on the borders of Inferni. the male finally spoke. Daisuke smiled. Really? If I ever come back, I'll be sure to try and find it. the male spoke, chuckling lightly before he watched the other male stand. Daisuke found himself too getting up. Oceanic orbs were on the male before he looked to the west. He wondered if the male would want to adventure on more, or if the male wanted to go back home. He looked back at the male before his maw opened to speak once again. Snake...You wanna still hang out? Or does Inferni need you back within the lands? he asked, his eyes focused on the male, slightly hoping the male would want to wander around with him, but thinking that he might want to end this meeting as soon as possible. After all, the two species were having conflict, and for Snake to be with Daisuke was probably something that was against his own morality.

The Name's Daisuke Ghanjai/Urahazu. You are? Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread