Following The White Rabbit.
[html]
OOC: Table © Sace: Last post.

Alright the male agreed. Now that was out of the way, they were good. Daisuke again nodded his head and then listened to the boy's next words. No, that’s a bad idea, If anyone noticed your scent and followed it to the borders, they might still be there. And then we’d both be in deep. I think it’s best if I simply head home alone. I’ll see you later, though audits fell to the sides of his face before he let out a small sigh. That makes sense I guess.. he admitted before he shook the departing sadness from his body and gave the boy a smile. One last smile. We shall meet again, Dear Snake! I'm sure we shall! he called out to the boy as he watched the boy walk away. Good-bye. the last word was muttered slightly before a sigh passed his lips again. He might as well find somewhere close by to make his home for the night, and to finish with his own skull. His eyes watched the sandy male until he could not see the male anymore.

Once he was sure the male was completely out of sight, he turned in the opposite direction of Inferni. He'd explore it again some other day. Until then, he'd have to wonder about the riches that he could have found.

*Exit Daisuke*

[/html]

Messages In This Thread