dont waste your time on me
[html]
No need to worry 'bout everything I've done
I dont like springing threads on people, either one of you would be great since Fatin and Faolin need to meet anyways, and since with Phasma's passing, Fatin feels like Gabriel needs to know. Both would be welcome, or either, or whatever works really.

Live every second like it was my last one
Night had fallen. Had it been hours or days since she had found Phasma? The Alpha had not eaten, she had not paused to take much care of herself. Her hair, normally pristine and delicate was a matted lump from her hands running through it constantly. She was a mess. When she had been left by Ravesque, where had she run? Back to Kaena, back to Inferni. The sand beneath her feet was cold, and she stood there, hardly thinking, just watching the water. What would Phasma want? To be buried here, near her house. That, to Fatin, made the most sense.

She lifted her head, closing her eyes as she let out a call. Only to were welcome to respond,one being the master of the sands she stood upon, and the other the queen of his empire. "The Alpha of Jaded Shadows wishes for a council.." The words brought out a harsh laugh even as they slipped from her maw. A council. No, what she wished for was a salvation.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread