dont waste your time on me
[html]
No need to worry 'bout everything I've done
I dont like springing threads on people, either one of you would be great since Fatin and Faolin need to meet anyways, and since with Phasma's passing, Fatin feels like Gabriel needs to know. Both would be welcome, or either, or whatever works really.

Live every second like it was my last one
Night had fallen. Had it been hours or days since she had found Phasma? The Alpha had not eaten, she had not paused to take much care of herself. Her hair, normally pristine and delicate was a matted lump from her hands running through it constantly. She was a mess. When she had been left by Ravesque, where had she run? Back to Kaena, back to Inferni. The sand beneath her feet was cold, and she stood there, hardly thinking, just watching the water. What would Phasma want? To be buried here, near her house. That, to Fatin, made the most sense.

She lifted her head, closing her eyes as she let out a call. Only to were welcome to respond,one being the master of the sands she stood upon, and the other the queen of his empire. "The Alpha of Jaded Shadows wishes for a council.." The words brought out a harsh laugh even as they slipped from her maw. A council. No, what she wished for was a salvation.
[/html]
[html]
I want something good to die for
Sorry this has taken so long hun! I promise it will be a little faster, considering she is due in like a week. :/ And, Faolin sort of knew Phasma, we had a thread together and Phasma knew her mom and all.

To make it beautiful to live
The noise had reached her ears, for Faolin was not too far down the beach away from the borders. She enjoyed the sound of the waves and it was comforting to listen to. The call had awaken her because she had fallen into a light doze in the cool sand. Ears perked up with interest she rose to her feet slowly, it had been much harder now with a bigger belly and she could feel the weight of the her young babies inside her. The time would be soon, another couple weeks and she would be able to enjoy the company of her babies. Even though she was heavy she could still carry herself with her natural grace. It did not take that long, but longer than usual for her to reach the borders to find a red wolf, with long wavy red hair to match. There was no mistaken the lady before her, it was Fatin.

"Hello there!" she smiled walking up towards the lady before her. Faolin's tail swooped back and forth behind her, "And what brings you by here today?" she asked, concern showing on her face. It did not seem like the lively girl Gabriel had described to her. In fact she seemed upset, she could feel Fatin's feelings run through her body and it felt like ice. Red eyes drifted over the female's body, concern pulsing through her veins and it was obvious in her gaze.

"Is something wrong?"

[/html]