what lies beneath
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... le6767.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Svara kept her grin on her face. It was sharp and uncaring of his words. She leaned her hip against the rock and stared him down. He thought he knew it all what an idiot, he should have figured her out by now. Still he didn't get it, Svara didn't think he ever would. Fine by her. He went off presenting words that were suppossed to hurt her, nothing could hurt her now, she was to far away for their pitiful words.

A snort emitted from her before she fully laughed. "Haha no I wouldn't wish that on my brat! Besides I won't be around long enough." She said it quickly as if dismissing the subject as quick as she could. Why would he think something so stupid? She had no intention of being a mother, now or ever. She had other things in mind reasons for being back here in the first place. Everything was almost set up and ready for her to do that exact thing.

Shaking her head at him Svara let the grin fall from her face. "I can see where you've gone anyway Kujo. I'll see you again sometime." She didn't want to stay in his presence for long. She was done with him. He was no longer her problem, and thankfully he had moved the fuck on. Her yellow eyes moved to see the dragon charm at his neck with the red ribbon. A fleeting grin came to her lips before she turned her back on his her long red locks making a show of floating around her as she moved into the tree line, not looking back.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread