what lies beneath
[html]

Arbres de la Falaise Svara. Set two days before the birth?

The rain was highly annoying but his thick coat helped him live with the nature that surrounds him yearly, the dark cloudly skys that no longer let the warm rays of sun shine through. Light, the shower of rain was light now as Leroy's red eyes scaned the sandy rocky shore, the cool drops beating against his patterned coat in a chilly rythem. The dampness of the rain slowly soaking into his thick coat, it was so useful but once his coat was soaked it will be annoying to move. That thought put the rush inside him to finish his hunt all the more quicker.

The hybrid's patterned form blended in with the dark background of the rocks and sand, thanks to the dark sky that is. Sitting still against the large rock his nose filled with the strong smells of salt,water, and everything else that the sea would have. Meat, Leroy can almost smell the strange fat meat that his red eyes were watching, they couldn't smell him over the sea an the wind was everywhere. Not to forget the tide was going out, nothing could have been more perfect. 'closer..closer' Leroy was still and tense as his claws pressed on the rock beside him, watching the small size of seals that moved slugishly around on the beach Leroy's licked his lips. So much meat are on those large brown animals, the large would need more the one but the little one there, it was as large as a half grown deer.

Everything had to be done right and he only had a small amount of time to do it, water will soon weigh him down and the wet sand will sink beneath his feet. Halfing form would be just enough to get the young seal, toned body was tense before he exploded from his cover from the rocks. Paws sinked into the mud like he knew they would as he ran, they made strange noises as their bodies moved oddly and slow towards the angry water. Crossing the gap was much easier then it was for them, launching himself forward they loud weird cried made his ears pinn on his skull as his claws and fangs sank into the thick fat and meat of the animal. Dragging the crying thing back to the unmade stairs of rocks was annoying, the mud fought against him as Leroy snarling through his teeth while tugging it to the first of the stairs. "God damn shut up" Snaping his deadly jaws quicking to its throat, he could feel the vain crunch under his teeth as the flow of blood entered his mouth. Shifting to optime the seal was much easier to carry, bleeding out it still cried and thrashed slightly on his shoulders. A growl escaped his lips as one foot slipped on the wet stone but his footing was regained before the patterned male pulled himself over the edge of the rocks, tossing the dieing seal onto the wet grass it made a heavy thud. For somthing small it weighed alot. "Fucking worth it." Bitting into his belly Leroy ripped off a chunk of meaty fat from the crying seal, chewing it up it tasted sweet going down his throat.

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... le6767.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Svara grinned at the rabbit went down her throat, the taste was sweet and lingered in her mouth. Her body was still as thin as it had been before, coming home hadn't given her any more weight. Mostly because she still didn't eat like she had before. The selfish act of shoving food in her face had stopped after her ordeal. Getting to her paws she shook the lingering leaves from her coat, her thick red coat expelled the dirt and water droplets. Lifting her nose to the air she wasn't surprised to smell leroy so near. Her ex-mate and her weren't on good terms right now. It was best, since he no longer knew who she was.

Moving forwards Svara tracked the sent till she saw him on the beach with a seal. Shifting she perched herself on the nearest correlation of high rocks. Resting her arm on her raised knees she stared down at this brawl with the creature. It was enjoyable to watch him confront the animal, but for only a short amount of time. Leaning on her knees she waited till he killed the beast before she spoke. "You shouldn't fight things so much bigger then you! One day they will eat you!" Svara shouted out. Standing up on her correlation of rocks she looked down at him from her perch. "Miss me?" Her yellow eyes bleed humor.

[/html]
[html]

The Chill of the rain was almost unnoticed to the husky male, almost anyway, the thick patterned coat still kept Leroy’s body warm while the outer layers stuck together from the rain. Licking his lips Leroy enjoyed the warm sweet taste of the seal’s blood, the faint pink dashed on his coat took nothing away from his handsome appearance. A small clap of lighting was far off but he paid no mind, his ears twisted with his skull at the loud sound of a familiar voice. Looking up over his shoulder Leroy noticed the red form that released the voice, Svara, sooner or later he was bond to see her again. He might have moved the seal back to leveled ground, up off the cliff rocks and beach but it seems Svara went up higher on the cliff.

Red eyes looked at his ex-mate, letting the words travel to him over the distance the land put between them. “Till one of the does I’m not worried.” Speaking up his deep honey voice echoed back to Svara. Why she bothered to talk to him anyway was over his head, it was clear they both understood where eachother stood. Turning back to the seal his red eyes watched it's form, its tired cries of pain filling his black ears weakly as its scent filled his lungs. " no you dont.." Hic voice only spoken to the seal, grabbing ahold of its thick plump tail it gave a pop of flesh under his clawed hands. Pulling back with an annoyed growl the patterned male's legs, arms, and back tensed as he pulled it futher into the grass and away from freedom.

"What are you looking for uo there, Lighting?!" Shouting back his red eyes looked up at her form, rain hitting his face as they fell from the dark sky. 'maybe' Licking his claws Leroy's hunger as only teased, not yet satisfied by the meat before him. Closing in the husky moved with smooth, sharp movements like a surpent. Stabing his maw into the open wounds, pushing further inside before shaking his head. The meat gave a sweet sound as the meat ripped off the body, chewing the mouthful of oilly, fat, and sweet chunk of meat. The blood warmed his face and throat as the meat heated his gut.

[/html]
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... le6767.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Svara grinned down at her ex mate. He was such a fool. To her he didn't understand anything about her, and that was what made her leave him in the first place. Jumping down from her throne above down to the sand below. The grains shifted under her feet as she watched Leroy eat the creature he had killed. Watching him with a bored look she heard his words that made her shrug. Was he such an idiot to think she carred if he was eaten? "Well if lightning hit me that would make you one lucky man." Svara said dryly as she walked closer to him.

Crossing her arms over her chest she kept her distance from the husky. His snacking on the creature was of little interest to her and if the situation proved to be any less amusing she would leave. "I spoke to your new....girl." An evil grin was stretched over svaras face. "You like em ignorant eh Leroy. By the looks of it you didn't wait long to move on." A laugh escaped Svara as she pushed a hand through her long red hair. "can't wait till the little brats are born."

[/html]
[html]

sorry for the crappiness of my post

Leroy wasn't thriled to be in the red female's company, but he really didn't care either his mind was on his food. Or it appeared that way as he licked his lips, ears listening to her move from her high spot on the rocks to his own level. Why sehe wants to talk is beyond him. "I wantedsomthing that wouldn't be hard." His deep voice was thick with slight irratation, he knew Ayita was not like that but why should he let Svara know what he thinks? "Besides she was already in the house. Why so interested?" Brows pushed together as his loved his eyes back to the seal, hwmight have missed her at a point but no longer. Tail moved calmly behind his form as he ripped off another piece, shaggy hair messy and wet on his head fell over his red eyes. Listening to her speak of the pups Leroy let his maw wrinkle slightly with a annoyed snort. Toned body turned to face Svara as his ruby eyes looked at her form, she was annoying and why she had the sudden interest in his business was somthing odd. "wish they were yours? His voice was blank as he spoke. It might have crossed his mind before as he licked his fingers, the rain fell lightly with a small gust of wind. "you never seemed the motherly type anyway" pink maw didn't frin but he was amused.

[/html]
[html]

Svara kept her grin on her face. It was sharp and uncaring of his words. She leaned her hip against the rock and stared him down. He thought he knew it all what an idiot, he should have figured her out by now. Still he didn't get it, Svara didn't think he ever would. Fine by her. He went off presenting words that were suppossed to hurt her, nothing could hurt her now, she was to far away for their pitiful words.

A snort emitted from her before she fully laughed. "Haha no I wouldn't wish that on my brat! Besides I won't be around long enough." She said it quickly as if dismissing the subject as quick as she could. Why would he think something so stupid? She had no intention of being a mother, now or ever. She had other things in mind reasons for being back here in the first place. Everything was almost set up and ready for her to do that exact thing.

Shaking her head at him Svara let the grin fall from her face. "I can see where you've gone anyway Kujo. I'll see you again sometime." She didn't want to stay in his presence for long. She was done with him. He was no longer her problem, and thankfully he had moved the fuck on. Her yellow eyes moved to see the dragon charm at his neck with the red ribbon. A fleeting grin came to her lips before she turned her back on his her long red locks making a show of floating around her as she moved into the tree line, not looking back.

[/html]