a starlight in the gloom
[html]

ooc: Puppies got approved! yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Xeris watched Pendzez walk out of the cave for a moment. In the dark of the cave she felt alone and isolated; it was almost a little scary. But thankfully, her mate was not gone for too long. She smiled when he came back, carrying some various materials. She watched as he carefully arranged the stones and sticks on the cave floor, using them to make a fire. Her smile widened upon seeing the dancing orange flames before her; the warmth and light of the fire was comforting. "Thank you," she said with a smile, moving to sit closer to her mate.

And now it was quiet, with the exception of the crackling flames. Xeris became lost in thought for a moment. She figured that, of all people, Pendzez should be the one to know what she was thinking about. "Pendzez," she said softly, turning her golden eyes to the male. She thought some more, remembering what had happened between the two of them just a few days ago. And she'd come to some...realizations since then. And she figured that he should know. "I..." she took a deep breath. "I think I'm pregnant."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread