The Truth about Justice
[html]
http://i39.tinypic.com/31441au.png); background-color:#beb7b5;text-align:justify;">

ooc: Sorry for the wait. Also, I'm having Daisuke exit in this post, and it sucks, I'm sorry >.<
Doom de doom doom de doom doom
Step One went smoothly.

Daisuke yawned briefly. He was tired, his eyes were weary, but he didn't have the time to even take a nap. He needed to hunt for these two wolvens and he needed to be awake for that. Sleeping while hunting wasn't very effective. He'd tried it before, and it just...didn't happen. There was only sleeping. No hunting what so ever. Daisuke then leaned himself out, and breathed in, and out. He concentrated on his lupus form. It always took him longer to get into this form, but this form was his feral form, and he was trained to hunt in feral form. He liked to hunt in feral form. He wanted to be reminded of the way he was born, the way he grew up with his family. He was also sure he was able to catch some fish because all he had to do was follow the creek until it deepens enough. That was only a few miles or so, but he also figured that there might be some rabbit holes as soon as you got back into the forest. Creek ran through the forest. Pretty awesome observation, huh? Daisuke let his body focus on the change from Optime to lupus. His body shrinking considerably, and his hands becoming paws, his tail shorter, though, he was not tiny, he was taller than his mother by now though, he could say that with pride, though most males were taller than the females, but he was the shortest of the male's in the family. He always would be. Kisuke was huge, and so was Carlisle. He was about the same size as Pachi, the largest female in the family. It took him about two or three minutes for him to complete his transformation back into his lupus, and as soon as he was finished, his audits pulled towards the back of the den. He heard shuffling. Good Morning, Daisuke. the voice of the feo rang out to him.

His azure orbs pulled his face around to look at her, and he gave her a wolfy smile. Good Morning, m'lady! he spoke, almost excitedly, though keeping it down because of the sleeping boy. I was getting ready to go out for breakfast, I'll bring some back for you and Caillen, I promise! He spoke, smiling at her before he bowed his head lightly. I would love to get out there before sunrise, so I'm going to go now, if you don't mind. And I should be back in a hour or two. I have to follow the creek to fish, or find some rabbits along the way.. he spoke, nodding his head lightly before grasping his staff in his jaws, and turning it to where he was able to hold it. He would more than likely carry all the fish back with the staff, so he'd need it. He bowed his head lightly. He waved his tail to the woman one last time before he bolted off to go alongside the creek.

~Exit Daisuke~

DOOM DOOM DOOM!!!

Speak

© table made by sodapop.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread