The rabbit-hearted girl
[html]
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb17 ... eader1.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

OOC// SO, finally made up my mind. If you'll have me, I'd love to join!

1. Character Name: Alaine Winters (NPC pup, Caillen Winters)

2. Character Birthdate (including year): 06/08/2005
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
4. Species: Canis Lupus Familiaris
5. Gender: Female
6. Secondary Form of Contact: mentalities@live.com.au; DevArt

7. How you found 'Souls: From my last RP site, Giderah.
8. Profile Page: Guide me, 'O fortuna
9. Initial post:

Paws were silent on the soft roll of tundra, her slim form neatly hidden by the cropping of pine trees that scattered the edges of the flattened area. Emerald eyes, as brilliant as the flora in which the feo crept, were alight with sheer concentration. Her palms flattened to the trunk of a nearby tree, the soft curve of her tail held low to the ground as creamy-pelted lady tried to remain invisible. Before her, a strange building, it's paint worn and bleeding red with rust and peeling. A barn? Perhaps, once, she mused. There was the occasional whinny that pierced the silence, but it was not horses that Alaine Winters was after.

The cattle grazed before her aimlessly, their stout teeth ripping up chunks of sea-swept grass with wet sounds. Her lean muscles quivered with temptation, mouth wet with saliva, as entrancing jade gaze narrowed on the little calf that had strayed from the protection of the herd. Her stomach, a lean, flat muscle, rumbled with hunger. And somewhere behind her, in the bush where she had strictly ordered him to remain hidden, her son's did likewise.

It would be theft, because she knew that this land belonged to a pack. The young woman could smell the inhabitants, everywhere - So what had driven her to this?

Well, it was simple. She was sick and tired of going hungry, and having to listen to Caillen's whimpers as he slept through a malnourished nightmare. The she-dog had not been able to hunt for a while, but her wounds had almost healed over, and a few days of constant feed had her health glowing back again. Though there were still dark pockets under her eyes (Sleep had yet to come to her, not for a long time), pelt was thick and lush again, covering the protruding ribs of months of famish. Much had changed in the young beauty, since she had been 'saved', naught a week before. Saved, by a boy no less! The memory of the golden-pelted youth brought a slight smile to her maw, before it steeled in determination again. She could not allow her precious son to go hungry again, even if it meant becoming a common thief.

" Steady, now..."

Alaine's voice was an exotic stirring, a musical, accented sound. The cattle were ignorant of her approach, and a soft pink tongue licked over her sparkling white incisors as she approached the calf. But, in all her concentration, the young mother seemed to have forgotten everything about wariness; Though her scent was pushed away from the grazing beasts by a soft breeze, that same breeze would carry it across the land for any wolven nose to smell; and though she was cloaked by the flank of trees before her, should anyone be watching from a different angle, the wild and brilliant tumble of her auburn hair would be clear as a beacon. It showed, really, that she had never been a thief before.

Ears flattened to her head as the lithe beauty shrunk down into a crouch, her eyes still trained on the wanding calf, muscles quivering as they readied to pounce...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread