imagine
[html]

I'm sorry for my failness

When the wet animal was pulled free from Ayita Leroy's throat let out another growl as his jaws and hands worked together, it wasn't diffcult to kill the raccoon that was still in his hands. Glanceing at Ayita his red eyes searched around as he moved passed the bed when she found the last of their children, watching every move Leroy didn't see any injury on Kable or Amaranth. The black and white male listened to her speak to them as she stepped around her, holding the raccon Leroy didn't get very close to the pups. So much worry has flowed him and though he would like the family to work he is no fool, he does love his children and the fact that they are fine warms him.

"Yea, I'll have it fixed by this afternoon" Looking over the window for a moment the cold air stung his face slightly, only a few cuts but he would live. "I wanted to talk about everything here. I love them but betweeen us, this thing we have won't work. I'm being honest, I don't love you. " Shaggy hair moved infront of his face as his body turned slightly before moving into the hall to drop the raccoon.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread