cling to your lonesome folly
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ptable.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

I am made of fail. <3?
Word Count: 307

As expected, her shape soon appeared in line of sight, and Mew stretched her body expectantly, though without making a sound. An amused grin hung around her lips as she simply studied her niece, finding it peculiarly funny to watch her when she was not aware of her aunt's presence. It was not malicious amusement, but the kind that fed and satisfied her curiosity. It only lasted moments. When Colibri's voice finally broke through the air as she noticed her aunt's alabaster figure, Mew gave a little laugh and called down back to her chocolate relative. "Hey there!" Careful as ever, the younger female quickly gave room for rejection, but Mew merely shook her head and gestured with her hand towards the entrance door a floor below the balcony she stood on. "'Smelled you coming, dear - that's why I came out here. Why don't you come up? It's the first room on the left and up the stairs." Smiling, she stood studying her a moment before simply walking indoors to check on the little ones and find a cushion for her guest to sit on. There were furniture in her livingroom, but she didn't really use them. The puppies probably would find them great sources for entertainment as they grew though, but as for now they stood untouched. That is, except how she took the cushions from old chairs and sofas to sit on them on the floor. It was more comfortable, that way. Now she arranged one large cushion for her niece next to her own, and cleared away the music sheets that littered the floor everywhere. The three young ones still slept, and moved only vaguely now and then, sometimes giving the tiniest of mewls as they dreamt. Waiting for Colibri to come up, Mew studied them silently with a smile on her maw.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread