touch me with poisoned finger tips
[html]
-poke poke- you should put king chance on the ddm ranks page thing Big Grin. 507 words, sorry for the longer post

Tokyo stiffened under his touch, muscles tensing wherever his hand happened to wander. She just wasn't used to physical contact of any sort, really. Even as a child.. she was one of six, and Ophelia was as stand-off-ish as could be once the puppies were old enough to wander on their own. His words caught her in a way that his actions had moments ago, panic fluttering in her belly. She felt like throwing up. Not as good as she.. pretended to be? Had he seen through her.. anything? Her mask, her whatever? But there was no way, it wasn't even possible.. The name Buttface was dropped like a stone. No, no.. he hadn't seen through her. At least her skill was still assured, he hadn't found out her deception through her only failings.. Merely through the idiocy of others.

It had to have been Princess! The little rat. How long had Haku known? It must have been a while, because Princess had been gone for forever. He had just been waiting, biding his time.. Until a situation like this. His cleverness was impressive. Tokyo realized all of a sudden that this was it, that Haku was going to get what he wanted. She couldn't fight him physically, and she couldn't even struggle now, not really. With the knowledge he had he could make her life a living hell if he breathed a damned word of it. She was his, her loyalty now thoroughly owned and her empty promises from moments ago made simple statements of truth. Tokyo would do anything he asked.

The very shock of his revelation had thrown off her guard, had slipped past her careful control of every action. Confronted with her most shameful truth so baldly, naked terror wrote itself on her face, fading into begrudging acceptance over the course of moments. Fuck, she could have gotten out of this. Maybe? The details of how Haku knew this were too fuzzy. She could start protesting and calling Princess a liar.. But, at this point it was too late, too late. She forced her tense muscles to relax, and eyelids fluttered over ice cold eyes. How to persuade him to let the crime lay silent? How to best appeal to this monster? It was a strange situation, and she felt almost compelled to paint herself out worse than she really was, just a little. "They deserved it." She crooned quietly, ignoring the faint twinge of guilt she felt (in regards to the infants - Buttface deserved everything he had coming). "Their father was worthless, they were tainted from the start." Uncertainly, she pressed a bit farther: "I'm.. sure you can understand. There's no need to tell anyone."

She nuzzled up against his neck, simultaneously trying to avoid having to look at the expression on his face and to demonstrate her willingness. "Of course, I'll do whatever I must to keep this quiet." Whispered, in a quite breathy tone of voice. Her free hand found its way to his back, teasing gently the brown fur.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread