wherever life takes me
[html]

Nuu, your writing is lovely as always <3 Sorry for the wait btw, seems I managed to somehow skip this thread in my last posting spree with Haku >_< 300+

Their quiet and understanding relationship they had shared was as good as nonexistent. For all Haku cared it had never existed at all. This was something that had happened in the past at a point where he had been weak and not fully himself. He knew better now, much better. She was just as worthless as the rest of them. How should this situation be handled though? Should he attempt to reel her in anyway and try to get her on his side despite the waves of repulsion her presence sent through him? The name Elliot helped on Haku’s memory and his head tilted slightly to the side. She had arrived alone. ”Am I to understand that he will soon arrive as well?” Another number, another male with brute strength. Perhaps it was not just negative that she had returned. He had never really interacted with the Oriel male though, so he knew very little about the male in general. All he knew was that he too had betrayed Dahlia.

Now she brought up the topic that really should have been left unmentioned forever. She would take it to her grave, she said? “Oh, you will,” the male rumbled unpleasantly. The voice suggested he could make sure of this right now, but if Elliot Oriel was not far behind it could be unwise. Haku did not particularly like taking risks if other options were within reach. Very well, then. ”Be careful when you’re out and about though. Dangerous things are happening. Metal jaws has been scattered around our borders and there have also been found decapitated animals on Dahlia’s soil. The territory is not as safe as it once was.” Haku figured it was probably just as good to get this topic over and done with as fast as possible. ”If you actually decide to stay this time, I’d appreciate it if you would take up your scout co-rank.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread