wherever life takes me
[html]

Sorry for crappy reply!

Of course this opened up for a longer dialogue. Haku gave a mental sigh before he stepped closer to her form and sat down. Her question forced his mind to wander backwards. One or two moons perhaps? More? ”Been going on for a few month’s I believe, but the animal carcasses are relatively fresh. I found the first one not too many days ago.” That was back when he had first met the odd, white female with the fiery red hair and strange attitude. He was grateful that more and more seemed to notice and take up the discussion about what was happening. If this went on much further, who knew what would happen. Only one person: the one fucking around with Dahlia de Mai. His throat rumbled darkly before he moved to attempt to answer her next question. ”At first I believed it was Svara Thames because of a weak lingering scent of lavender, but according to gossip she left the lands a while ago.” The male had not yet received the news that the silly female had returned to Cour des Miracles only to commit suicide. He would take those news very well and laugh. Svara would probably never been able to keep such a game up anyway. She had never been particularly smart or gifted in any way. ”So I’m rather clueless, actually.” the male continued, allowing blue orbs to leave her form in order to gaze out in the direction of the closes borders. ”I’ve dealt with this problem alone so far. Cercelee does not seem to care either way, which is a shame.” The first seed had now been thrown to Kol. Haku wondered if it would be allowed to grow.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread