wherever life takes me
[html]

Out of Character

It was not crappy. *thwaps* But wow mine is! D8

In Character

Kol furrowed her brow as Haku's information sank in. She remembered Svara only vaguely, having had very little contact with the angsty adolescent. What she did remember was the apparent hatred Svara bore for Haku, her contempt for Cercelee, and her complete lack of self control. Haku knew the child better than most though; Kol trusted his judgement.

The Lilium's next words were met with some surprise from the former scout. Haku Soul was usually highly intuitive about the enemies Dahlia faced, more often than not because those enemies became so as a direct result of the co-leader himself. For him to openly admit being dumbfounded denoted a mysterious adversary indeed. The male's statement about the Rosea fell on Kol less sharply. Cercelee was a good leader, yet Kol had always felt the dirtier aspects of leadership were better handled by Haku. It was no surprise that the Rosea was leaving the handling of this latest crisis to her demonic partner. "Cercelee has always struck me as more the diplomatic leader of Dahlia. Maybe she simply trusts that you'll take care of the messier aspects behind the scenes. Who knows? There could be a thousand different reasons it seems she doesn't care, legitimately not caring being one of them." It was something to keep in the back of the woman's mind at least. Kol never judged anything on first appearance, neither enemy nor comrade. "I can start up my old patrols immediately and keep my eyes open for anything that could let us know exactly what's going on. Is there anything more you want me to do, Lilium?"

Table by Fishie!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread