one date with the devil
[html]
font for joo, if you want it. Big Grin

“Oh, don’t worry,” he said coolly as she turned toward him, sensing the faintest tremble that racked her form at his presence. He adored this fear, but he could not manipulate it so long as she resided in Inferni. “You’re one of Gabriel’s pets now—I can’t harm you.” He was sorely disappointed, but she’d have to live. For all he knew, she might even be worthy of that life she so weakly clung to. You could only register a beast’s true worth when death filled its eyes—whether the creature was truly a coward at heart, screaming and begging to live or went into the dark abyss with its head held high and pride on its shoulders.

He have been able to judge her, but the masked stranger had interrupted and Samael could now only assume. “I never introduced myself last time, but now it seems proper enough. Samael Lykoi, and you?” He smiled his dark smile, disappointed at his failure with the she-yote, but faintly intrigued now that she’d landed herself within the very clan that held his inadvertent loyalty. If she’d wanted to, she could have expressed her fear by cowering before him and begging to be left alone, but she didn’t. She played along with his little game as though death didn’t phase her, conversing as if he hadn't tried to kill her, and he was distinctly amused.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread