Revelations
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ighter.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

This post is a bit crappy :/ Word Count: 461 - SoSuWriMo

Words did not reveal her aunt's purpose for coming here, but as Mew's eyes adjusted themselves to the darkness outside, she quickly spotted a certain change in the femme's physique. So.. the tables had turned, and now it was Hanna that sought Mew for advice, for comfort. Mew smiled. Despite the obviously pained look on her aunt's face, it was a change she welcomed. Still, she understood her anxiety, and quickly stepped out of the way so that the pregnant female could enter her home. She entered, and as she slid down the wall with a pained look on her face, Mew took steps closer and nudged her, trying to comfort her even when lacking hands to do so with. Her nose found a spot on Hanna's arm and she rubbed it, trying to imitate the comforting stroke of a hand. When questions rolled out of Hanna, Mew sat down, still close, but with some space between them. Her face was solemn, but inside she rejoiced; her aunt's children and her own could be playmates. She was happy for her aunt, even if her aunt was not happy for herself, for Mew knew well the great gifts that children brought with them. She would not speak of them now, however. This was not the time. "Auntie, don't worry. It isn't hard - they are not difficult in the beginning. All they crave is food, sleep and the warmth of their mother's body." Mew paused, and while she searched for something to say, Hanna spoke again, and now Mew realized the extent of her relative's bad luck. So, Hanna did not have a mate, then. Like herself, too. Now, Mewl leaned close and gave her aunt a proper hug, as proper as it could be without arms. The length of her neck met her aunt's form and Mew whispered to her with a low voice. "I'll tell you what you're going to do. You're going to stay the night here", she said, and then retreated from the hug before continuing. "— and then you're going to ask me everything you want and need, and I will help you as much as I can." It was the least she could do — Hanna had saved her life, twice in her opinion. It was only fair that she tried to repay her. "And you know, if he is the leader, an alpha, then surely he won't be as cowardly as Lubomir and run from it all. Irresponsible males do not reach such ranks, no?" Getting up, Mew turned halfway, trying to signal that they could move further into the house instead of hanging out by the door. Inside were warm, comfortable blankets, and better shelter from the piercing night wind than out there in the hallway.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread