losing my balance on the tight rope
Smile
[html]

Emma hadn't expected being asked about the meaning of the pack name and when she had, she felt nervous and her muscles tightened up as if she were on the spot. Her golden speckled eyes stared ahead of her at the painted canine, shaking her head in a simple no. "I denno," she whispered and glanced at the ground because she did not have the answer. No one had given her much of a rundown on the pack, what it meant, what they were working for, she had no idea. She wondered if it would help her father find her. If she gave the information to the strangers she met on the border and perhaps they would run into her father or any other family. It seemed far fetched and it was a little late now to get the information for the African.
           "I have sibling. Sister," she said but her tone didn't hint much playing was actually going on. "I try find my papa but... I not find him," she said in a whimper, shuffling her feet and she lowered her rump back to the ground in defeat. "I denno if he out there," she said with a frown and stared at the woman, expecting no help from her either.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread