All The Sleepless Nights
[html]

OOC: ooc stuff goes here

Sinatra looked to the pups with admiration, and jealousy. They had a family, a caring mother and father. All he had was Jazper. Not that he was complaining of course. Jazper was the perfect cousin. But ever since the pups were born, Sinatra was left to his lonesome self in his room. The hybrid scratched his arms nervously as the first-born started to whine for attention, the small male cracking a smile and giggling quietly. He walked into the room silently, his paws not making a sound as he walked towards the couch. He sat down on the last cushion and smiled softly at the pups.

"Hehe, they’re pretty cute," He smiled softly and pet the black and white pup gently. "So… what are their names?" He looked up to Jazper with gentle eyes, grinning bashfully and giggling slightly. He’d missed having alone time with his cousin and it was a wonder to finally be able to have this time. He wanted to use it to his full extent, even if the pups were here. "I remember licking this one…" he joked, laughing shortly. Sin remembered the horrible taste and how slimy his paws got. And trying to get the taste out… Still…

"How are you by the way? We never get time like this, and we haven’t really talked about a lot. We’re cousins, and we barely know each other… I know!" He slammed a fist into an open paw and smiled. "Let’s play Truth or Dare! I used to play it with my mom and dad all the time! Alright I’ll go first. So Jazzy, truth or dare?" He giggled and clapped his paws together. Oh yes, this would certainly be a fun day. He crossed his legs and wagged his tail excitedly awaiting Jazper’s answer.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread