All The Sleepless Nights
[html]

WC: 300+

The past few days had been long and drawn out. Both Ghita and Jazper where slowly getting more exhausted every day. Did all parents feel so tiered during the first few days with newborns? He sat in front of his window and looked out at their lands. This was his home. This was where his family was born and where his children would be raised. He had watched Savina and Kansas' three pups grow into young wolves. Heck, he had watched Naniko's last litter grow and leave. The ebony knight looked over his shoulder just in time to hear a tiny squeak. Raising to his feet he dragged his tiered body over to the bed where Ghita's sleeping body lay along with the two tiny bundles of fur he called children.

Looking down with sleepy golden eyes just in time to see Sophia's tiny nose begin pushing Aro. He gave a small chuckle as his son began moving and squeaking in response. Although they where born at the same time Aro looked far older than his tiny Sophia. It was apparent that his boy had inherited the Knight giant trait. A deeper groan came from Ghita's body in the form of his own name. Smiling kindly he bent down and kissed his mate on the forehead. “Go back to sleep sweetie.” He whispered. Gently he lifted the two tiny figured into his large arms, the pups excitement being voiced as he started down the stairs. The warrior entered one of the living rooms and took a seat in the old comfy chair Deuce use to cuddle with him in. Holding his pups into his chest he felt them eagerly rub into his warm fur. Aro would be lost against him if it where not for his white markings. The red of Sophia stood out very easily. He could only remember his white beautiful mother telling him about her rusty red mother and the sweetness within her.

[/html]
Sinatra's day was good so far, considering he'd skinned his knee on the way back to his room last night, gotten kicked in the shins by some rebelious pups. He grumbled along the halls loudly, not caring about anything right now. He walked naked like always, finding clothes too constricting when running and exercising his lithe frame. "Life can suck sometimes," he mumbled to himself, bending over and rubbing his shins. He always knew he wasn't a pup person, but ever since Jazper had his own, he'd been slowly getting over his growing annoyance of them. Hmm... I wonder what they look like with fur..." He hadn't seen them since the birth, and they'd been furless at that time.

His eyes shifted around the long hallways, bored with himself and wih everything around him. Nothing exciting happened lately, and he felt even more naked than usual without his revolver. He walked past a door and he heard yelling behind it. Sighing quietly, he shook his head. The dalmatian hybrid didn't understand why so many people fought. It wasn't productive and it only eventually ended in death. Perking his ears, he heard the unmistakable voice of his cousin Jazper. He snuck up to a living room and walked over quietly, announcing himself and smiling.. "Heya cuz," he whispered, noticing the pups in his arms. He smiled softly and walked over to them. "They're so cute and... fuzzy..." He blushed and looked to the side, coughing into a paw. "How've you been?"
[html]

This was his life now, the life he had prayed and craved since he was a young adult. This was all he could have hoped for and more. A son and a daughter, the perfect little family. Over the past few days the two pups had distinguished themselves from each other quite nicely. Sophia seemed to have a sense of control of every situation when it came to letting her bigger yet younger brother what to do. Aro, on the other hand, tolerated his sisters bossy nature and was definitely the nosier of the two. It was always Aro waking them up in the middle of the night, or calling out for attention in the middle of the day. It seemed that the boy would need a little more care and special attention in his younger days than his sister. It was amazing how fast his world had changed in such a short amount of time. Just a few months ago he had simply met Savina's sister. Now, he sat alone in the night a brand new father and mate to the alpha's sister.

Hearing the footsteps enter the room he looked up only to see his tiny cousin come in with a meek smile. His own face lit up in a broad goofy smile. At the sound of the new voice Aro starting voicing his opinions once again. Sighing Jaz looked to Sinatra apologetically as he brought his muzzle down and nuzzled the tiny bi colored male. Looking back up to his spotted cousin he simply chuckled lightly, “They sure are full of energy. Ghita and I haven't had a half decent nights sleep since they where born." Standing up he went over to the couch and patted the seat. “Sit.” He instructed as he placed two excited pups down on the middle cousin. The two instantly started squirming around and sniffing the air excitedly.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: ooc stuff goes here

Sinatra looked to the pups with admiration, and jealousy. They had a family, a caring mother and father. All he had was Jazper. Not that he was complaining of course. Jazper was the perfect cousin. But ever since the pups were born, Sinatra was left to his lonesome self in his room. The hybrid scratched his arms nervously as the first-born started to whine for attention, the small male cracking a smile and giggling quietly. He walked into the room silently, his paws not making a sound as he walked towards the couch. He sat down on the last cushion and smiled softly at the pups.

"Hehe, they’re pretty cute," He smiled softly and pet the black and white pup gently. "So… what are their names?" He looked up to Jazper with gentle eyes, grinning bashfully and giggling slightly. He’d missed having alone time with his cousin and it was a wonder to finally be able to have this time. He wanted to use it to his full extent, even if the pups were here. "I remember licking this one…" he joked, laughing shortly. Sin remembered the horrible taste and how slimy his paws got. And trying to get the taste out… Still…

"How are you by the way? We never get time like this, and we haven’t really talked about a lot. We’re cousins, and we barely know each other… I know!" He slammed a fist into an open paw and smiled. "Let’s play Truth or Dare! I used to play it with my mom and dad all the time! Alright I’ll go first. So Jazzy, truth or dare?" He giggled and clapped his paws together. Oh yes, this would certainly be a fun day. He crossed his legs and wagged his tail excitedly awaiting Jazper’s answer.

[/html]
[html]

It was comforting to have Sinatra around the mansion. They were blood, family in the closest way he knew. Having no birth siblings himself Sinatra had taken the place of a brother in their summer together as pups. It seemed so strange that after what seemed like an eternity of loneliness and bad luck things where starting to look up for the ebony male. He had joined Twilight Vale as a orphaned child and now, a year into the creation of Crimson Dreams, he was a father of two beautiful and healthy pups, his cousin was with him, and he had become a part of the Marino family. He had a family now. The idea was so foreign to him and yet it felt so right.

His attention returned to his spotted cousins question as he chuckled remembering being passed a freshly cleaned baby boy. “Aro Marino and Sophia Knight. Ghita and I talked a lot about the names before they where born.“ Smiling sheepishly he looked down at the bundles and back up at the hybrid once more, “You know I was reading a book about names the humans used and it gave meaning for the names of their children. Apparently Sophia means Wisdom. Aro ended up meaning hard ground, or wet meadow.” He laughed once more at the way the names suited the two pups. Sophia was definitely more curious while Aro was harder to handle needing attention all the time. Leaning back in the chair he sighed, “I'm perfect Sinatra. I haven't been this good since our summer on the island.” The coal male was startled slightly by his cousins sudden enthusiasm, the pups however seemed to be quite pleased with the new excitement. “Er..Truth?” His uncertainty clear in his voice.

[/html]