All The Sleepless Nights
[html]

WC: 300+

It was comforting to have Sinatra around the mansion. They were blood, family in the closest way he knew. Having no birth siblings himself Sinatra had taken the place of a brother in their summer together as pups. It seemed so strange that after what seemed like an eternity of loneliness and bad luck things where starting to look up for the ebony male. He had joined Twilight Vale as a orphaned child and now, a year into the creation of Crimson Dreams, he was a father of two beautiful and healthy pups, his cousin was with him, and he had become a part of the Marino family. He had a family now. The idea was so foreign to him and yet it felt so right.

His attention returned to his spotted cousins question as he chuckled remembering being passed a freshly cleaned baby boy. “Aro Marino and Sophia Knight. Ghita and I talked a lot about the names before they where born.“ Smiling sheepishly he looked down at the bundles and back up at the hybrid once more, “You know I was reading a book about names the humans used and it gave meaning for the names of their children. Apparently Sophia means Wisdom. Aro ended up meaning hard ground, or wet meadow.” He laughed once more at the way the names suited the two pups. Sophia was definitely more curious while Aro was harder to handle needing attention all the time. Leaning back in the chair he sighed, “I'm perfect Sinatra. I haven't been this good since our summer on the island.” The coal male was startled slightly by his cousins sudden enthusiasm, the pups however seemed to be quite pleased with the new excitement. “Er..Truth?” His uncertainty clear in his voice.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread